QuickPayPortal is an online patient payment portal developed by Athena health to accept payment online. It is one of the best Medical Bill Payment Portal in the united state. Patient or patient’s caretaker can easily pay bill online on www.quickpayportal.com/quickpay code. So let’s know about it in detail.
It is n easy way by entering your 15 digits secured code that is very safe to make the payments. If you are looking for information about using the QuickPayPortal, then you are in the right place. We have provided the Sign-in, making payments, QuickPay code in detail.
QuickPayPortal Registration Procedure
Before starting the use of this portal, it is necessary that each and every customer register themselves on this portal. Signing up on this portal is extremely simple and it hardly requires any time and effort of the customers. Have a look at the steps explained below to complete your registration procedure easily.
- Firstly, to begin with, visit the official website of this portal at the address www.quickpayportal.com.
- Now, you will see the “Sign Up” option on the topmost right side of this portal. Visit this section.
- Now, you will be redirected to the page where some basic details like your name, last name, contact details, email address, etc. will be inquired.
- Submit all the required details, verify it once, and tap “Submit”.
- Now, you will be asked to set the username and password that you wish to use on your future visits to this portal.
- We highly recommend to keep the username and password unique and hard to guess.
- Now, you will be displayed a set of terms and conditions. Go through it once, and give your consent regarding the same.
- At last, a message that acknowledges your registration will be displayed on your screen. It completes your registration procedure successfully on this portal. Now, you can sign in to your account, and clear your medical bill within a few seconds.
QuickPay Code Pay Bill Online
When patients visit the Quick Pay Portal they will need to have their 15 digit QuickPay Code handy to be entered into the appropriate field on the homepage. The code is easily recognized on your billing statement. The next step is to hit Select to go to the next screen. You will be logged in to view your billing information including your statement date, patient account number, and amount due.
You will have the option to pay your bill via credit card or bank draft. If you pay via bank draft you will need to enter your bank routing number and bank checking account number to draw the payment from. Once you’ve set up your payment option submits your payment. There is no waiting involved, your payment is processed and it will post to your account during the day or if you paid your bill after hours it will post the next business day.
Bill Payment At Quickpayportal
- Visit QuickPoint Website at www.quickpayportal.com.
- Enter a 15-digit quick-bit code, statement id or access code.
- Click on the “Sign up today” option to create an account on the Quickpay portal.
- Sign in to your account by entering login details like email id, your birth date, phone number, and password. Please provide all details carefully.
- Select the “Bill Payment” option
- You can view your bill statement. Enter the amount you would like to pay. Which can be a full bill amount or a partial bill amount.
In case, you face any sort of issues while accessing this portal, you can contact the customer support of the QuickPayPortal without any worries or hesitation. They always strive to solve all the issues that customers are facing within no time.