Among the most viewed content these days on our devices, there are certain videos. Thanks also to platforms designed ad-hoc for the use of films and music videos, the boom in sharing clips of all kinds is now a well-established reality. One of the most popular services in this sense is certainly YouTube, the famous video sharing portal acquired by Google a few years ago. It is one of the most popular online because it is easy to use but also because it allows those who upload videos online to make money with YouTube.
Sometimes it can be useful to download music from YouTube or movies, although the service does not allow it directly (and at least not for free) to sing Karaoke with YouTube in the absence of an internet connection (we have also seen how it is possible to download videos from Vimeo). Or to download a video so dear to us to review it directly from the smartphone photo library.
How to download YouTube videos to MP4
One of the easiest and fastest ways to download videos from YouTube is to use an MP4 Converter present in one of the many free YouTube converters present online; it is a particularly recommended solution for those who do not want to further occupy the memory of their devices. Using a YouTube to MP4 video file converter it will be possible to download the video file directly to your device. With some of these services, it will also be possible to download videos from Facebook.
So here are the best sites to download YouTube videos.
- noTube: it is one of the best online services to download videos from YouTube. The operation is really simple; just paste the video URL and choose the format.
Finally, click on OK, wait for the process to be completed, and finally select the Download item.
- Loader. to: is a site that allows you to download videos from the internet from various platforms around the web. Loader. to is free and requires no registration.
The use is similar to what we saw for nanotube: just copy the URL of the video you are interested in (corresponding to the link in the address bar) and paste it on the Loader. to homepage; then you just have to choose between different extensions available (eg. MP4, WEBM also in 4K and 8K) and click on Download.
Finally, wait for the video to be processed and click on Download again. As you can count, with this tool it is also possible to download music using the integrated MP3 Converter.
Using YouTube Premium
YouTube Premium is a service developed by Google itself, although it is not a free feature (but you can test it for free for a limited time using the free trial).
In fact, by subscribing to the YouTube Premium subscription you can download the videos directly from the website or from the relevant official apps, and access many other benefits such as off-screen playback on smartphones (useful for listening to music, for example).
The service is not to be confused with YouTube Music, which is solely focused on songs.
Download YouTube videos on Windows PC and Mac
If, on the other hand, you prefer to use more particular and detailed programs to download videos from YouTube, then you could try one of the many tools available for both Windows PC and Mac.
Here are the best programs to download videos from YouTube:
- JDownloader: one of the best programs on Windows, Mac but also Linux systems, is definitely JDownloader: it is a very popular software, now finished on thousands of PCs all over the world.
- One of the great advantages is undoubtedly the simplicity of use; once downloaded and installed you just need to copy the link of the movie to download, go to Capture Links and finally click on Play.
- 4K Video Downloader: another program particularly recommended for downloading your favorite videos.
- Also in this case we are talking about a tool available on practically every operating system and that makes ease of use its winning weapon.
- To download videos from YouTube with a 4K Video Downloader you simply have to copy the link of a video, go to the program and paste the URL by first clicking on the Paste Link item.